John and I were in Oregon last week for the last two days of the filming for the movie. It's so hard to believe it's over already........ what a unbelievable experience! It was great when we took the kids but for John and I to go alone together and fully pay attention to everything that we saw is indescribable.......not to mention it was like a mini vacation! The last two days were filmed at the Oregon coast. The scenes were eerily similar to our Ocean City vacation in 2002! What a wonderful way to wrap up filming. The whole cast and crew were both thrilled for the long days to be coming to an end (everyone was just awesomely dedicated to this project) and also somewhat nostalgic with all of the memories of the past 12 weeks. Now on to editing and then the opening nationwide in April (2010). I'll keep everyone up to date on the myriad of PR and related activities that will lead up to the premieres early next Spring!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Last Days of Filming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment